- Try not to take drugs from clients. It’s easy to become addicted when you’re always getting drugs for free. Plus, you don’t know what those drugs are cut with.
- Buy all street drugs from drug dealers you trust.
- You may feel that giving sexual favours in return for drugs is better than looking for a date, which could potentially be dangerous. At least you know the drug dealer and you aren’t afraid of him.
- Or you might prefer to only use money to pay for drugs, believing that drug dealers give you more respect because you won’t trade sex for drugs.
- It is very dangerous to accept drinks from clients. Even a bottle of water could be full of GHB. Be sure to watch the drink being poured, then keep an eye on it at all times.
- Try to keep a distant, non-personal relationship with drug dealers so they cannot impact your life.
- Try to use the same drug dealer consistently so you are sure of the potency of the dose you are taking.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
If you use drugs, here are some ways you can protect yourself.