- Look at what other workers are doing, and try to improve it in a low cost way. Make yourself unique, but don’t spend a ton of money doing it.
- Eye contact is an amazing trick with customers. If they feel that you are dancing strictly for them, the money pours out.
- Utilize what works for you, find your niche and you’ll be able to work it.
- Confidence is one of the biggest techniques. Know you are ‘the shit’ (exactly what they’re looking for) and they will think so too.
- Treat them like they are lovers that you chose and that you’re privileged to be with.
- If you work in your home, make sure the place is clean and that the room you work in has everything you might need (towels, lube, condoms, music, lighting, toys etc.)
- Keep notes on your repeat clients so that you can express appropriate interest in them as people.
- Provide excellent services and be patient with clients.
- Tease, tease, tease …keep them wanting more!
- If you take off your clothes, take a long time undressing, doing it slowly and seductively.
- If you are a contact sex worker, engage in lots of foreplay.
- If you massage, give oral, etc, use your breath on their skin.
- Lots of “looky no touchy” works well to turn them on and keep them squirming.
- Learn about YOUR body and what angles, clothes, lighting, expressions, and poses, look good on YOU. Practice in front of a mirror, camera or a friend to get all your looks just right.
- Develop your own style. What do you specialize in? What sets you apart from your colleagues?
- Ask your customer what he/she wants. Take the time to find their special turn-ons. Everyone is different.
- Really listen to their words and body language. They’ll appreciate you for this on more levels than just sexually.
- Be knowledgeable about current news and events.
- Dance like everyone watching is important.
- Be professional, learn pole tricks and sexy moves.
- Monitor your alcohol intake.
- Get some super sexy photos for your ads.
- Keep a spreadsheet with info about clients so you can remember details about their lives.
- Keep a positive attitude and provide excellent customer service.
- Make the clients worship you!
- Have impeccable posture, exude confidence, don’t be defensive or ever feel the need to explain yourself, and walk and move very slowly and deliberately.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Sex industry work is all about selling a product. The more pleasant, engaging, and attractive you are, the more likely the customer will come back. Here is some useful advice from Trade Secrets contributors for attracting and keeping customers: